Westside Contemporary Limited supplies goods and products in the expectation that they will be received in good and appropriate condition and that our customers will be entirely happy with their purchases.
In the event that this is not the case we endeavour to address any issues as soon as possible and provide appropriate solutions, including full reimbursement where appropriate.
The following identifies our Return and Refund Policy relating to purchases made at our gallery or at external events, and to online sales where purchases are made through our current official websites.
Please contact us on roy@westsideContemporary.com to identify any problems or issues you may have in relation to any goods supplied by Westside, and where possible attach an image showing damage etc.
If a supplied product/s is not as ordered, or is faulty due to a manufacturing fault or due to damage incurred during transit, please notify us and return within 7 working days of the original purchase date for full reimbursement of costs or replacement of goods.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product and it remains in good condition, it can be returned within 7 working days of the original purchase/delivery date. Please notify us by email of the reason for return and forward any relevant receipts. If a replacement if not sought, postage and packaging costs will not be reimbursed; original item cost will be refunded – please see below.
Cash refunds will only be given with a valid receipt showing the original form of payment for purchase as cash. If this is not possible payments will be made by cheque or card.
Credit/Debit Card Refunds
Any refunds on card purchases will be refunded back to the original card used for purchased. In the event that there is no receipt showing credit card used, or other records identifying sale made, Westside will issue a credit in the form of a cheque.
All cheque purchases will be refunded 14 days after the original check has cleared; cheque refunds will be made by cheque from our Head Office.
Postage and packaging charges
Where items are returned to fifiefofum in good condition, and with no requirement for replacement article/s we regret that postage and packaging charges are not refundable. Where items are returned as a result of damage, loss or damage in transit, or due to a dispatch error by Westside Contemporary Limited, replacement products will not incur additional P&P charges.
MOFF FINE ART is a registered trade name used by Westside Contemporary Limited, Westside Farm, Newton, Stocksfield, Northumberland, NE43 7TW, +44 (0)1661 843778
Registered in England and Wales No. 3602551, VAT No. 929 3455 95
- This Return & Refund Policy does not cover: installation of product or damage relating to installation; conditions resulting from consumer mishandling such as improper maintenance or misuse, abuse, accident, or alteration; all exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal use.
- Please contact on roy@westsideContemporary.com to identify any problems or issues you may have in relation to any goods supplied by Westside Contemporary Limited.
- We endeavour to respond to messages within 48 hours. If you do not receive a reply to your email within 5 days, it means that we have not received your email or our reply has been filtered out by your spam filters. If this happens, please check your spam/bulk/junk mail folders or email us from a different email account.
- Weside’s Returns Policy as described above is made with reference to and in order to comply with, the Office of Fair Trading online buying regulations.
- This policy does not affect any statutory rights (eg Consumer Rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).
- By law all online sale buyers are entitled to a "cooling off" period of 7 working days after the date of receipt. Within this period a buyer can decide to cancel the purchase.